REmake Free Content
Help Spread the contagion in Raccoon City !! We need 100% !
Infect the entire city and we’ll give away
Free Content for the Game !
So does this mean we’ll get skinny young Chris in his BSAA gear?
He has gotten very how in recent games
Okay… doesn’t anyone notice how how Chris Redfield has gotten??
The graphics in REmake were already amazing, especially for coming out in 2002. There wasn’t much to improve on anyways. It’s exciting for the game to be finally available in HD on multiple new age platforms. No need to try so hard to be a buzz kill.
A lot of people claim Chris Redfield has it easier than Jill Valentine. I think its about even between then considering the events between Revelations to RE6 (I’m most familiar with the newer gen).
•Constantly losing his partners (excluding Jill and Sheva)
•Dedicates every moment of his life to fighting bioterrorism
• Puts himself in the frontlines with his men
•Lost his memory and spent 6 months in extreme guilt and confusion
• Upon readying to retire lost his successor (Piers)
• Spent 3 years feeling the loss of Jill’s ‘death’
• Constantly looking for Jill
• Faces being reminded of his losses and failures by Wesker and Carla Ramades
•In Revelations, spends half the game worried sick about Chris
•Lost 3 years of her life in a stasis and then being experimented on
•Was forced to kill comrades and innocents while conscious for Wesker
• Endured pain of the device that forced her to kill
I’d say they both suffered losses and endured their pains and horrors. Neither of them are weak nor have it easy. I think people need to give Chris more credit than he deserves. Big muscles and all.
Made In Heaven
I'm taking my ride with destiny
Willing to play my part
Living with painful memories
Loving with all my heart
I mean, I’d love to see Claire in another game with either Chris or Sherry, or better yet, both in one game. But I’m intrigued by what they’re doing with the new game, it’s gonna do well.
And technically, Moria isn’t a new character. She’s mentioned in the first game and is part of the main plot. She may not be in the game physically, but she’s in Barry’s photograph and is mentioned by name on the back.
Nonsense. Capcom would never re-use character designs.
You’re right though, I definitely see the similarities.
It must be a Resident Evil 2 thing to keep the same hairstyle since 1998.
New Revelations 2 details have been revealed!
Courtesy of Push Start, we have more details in regards to Resident Evil Revelations 2. According to the November issue of GameMaster Magazine, we now have the following information on the game:
- Claire Redfield will return as the playable lead and it is said that “In the time since we last saw her (Claire), she’s grown to be a seasoned veteran.”
- Claire will be joined throughout the campaign with Moira Burton, daughter of the legendary Barry Burton.
- The campaign will be playable in co-op or singleplayer.
- When playing as Claire, her style will be more combat focused. Whereas Moira will be supplying Claire with health herbs, provided the flashlight and general support.
- Claire will be the only player death that will result in a Game Over, one of Moira’s key roles will be to help keep Claire alive (though Claire can obviously heal herself).
- The story will take place on an abandoned island detention facility.
- The campaign will begin with Claire and Moira awakening after being abducted.
- The events will take place between the events of Resident Evil 5 and Resident Evil 6.
- Gameplay will be much more Survival Horror orientated (much like the first Resident Evil: Revelations), bringing the series back to its roots with less over the top action, unlike Resident Evil 5 and 6.
- Fan feedback has played a part in the development of Resident Evil: Revelations 2. Producer Okabe said that “The project has been finding the line between listening to fan feedback and also doing something different to confound expectations.”
- Okabe also said that “I want this to be both a game that doesn’t lose what made its predecessor great, while also bringing something new and exciting to the Resident Evil series.” He also added that “Achieving that lofty goal by bringing together past and future will make this an itchy-tasty prospect indeed.”
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 will feature a new “Afflicted” enemy type, which “may look like zombies, but are in fact something quite different.”
- The Afflicted enemy will be both fast and able to deal heavy damage to the player. It is also said that they will force the player to decide whether to take them head-on, sneak up using stealth and applying a take-down or the player can run for the hills and “preserve ammo”.
I’m content with this.